Areas of Practice
Trying to bring your family to the UK? Wanting to study here or set up a business? Seeking asylum or facing deportation? Are you in the UK without the required Leave to Remain? Facing an uncertain future is stressful, when all you want to do is get on with making the best of your life.
Unfortunately immigrating to the UK is not simple. The law and requirements is complex and they are always changing. Even if English is your first language it is difficult to wade through the paperwork and legal requirements.
Olives’ immigration solicitors are always on your side
We have in-depth knowledge of immigration law and plenty of experience in dealing with the Home Office, First-tier Tribunal, Upper Tribunal and higher courts.
Our immigration solicitors have helped many clients:
- Get visas to stay and work in the UK.
- Become UK citizens.
- Keep their freedom and avoid deportation.
- Reunite their families.
- Set up businesses.
Types of immigration cases we handle:
- British Citizenship and Naturalisation.
- Tier 1 Visa Applications. (general, highly skilled workers, entrepreneurs, investors, graduates)
- Tier 2 Visa Applications. (general, sponsored workers, sportspersons, religious workers, intra-company transfers)
- Tier 4 Visa Applications. (students)
- Tier 5 Visa Applications. (temporary workers, government authorised exchange, international agreements, youth mobility, charity and religious workers, sponsored researchers, creative and sporting)
- Sponsor Licences.
- Spouse and Family Immigration. (fiancés and fiancées, husbands, wives, parents, children, brothers and sisters)
- Business Immigration. (temporary work visas, sponsored employment immigration, and permanent residence for professionals and investors)
- European Free Movement Applications. (EEA residence permits, EEA family permits, EEA permanent residence cards)
- Appeals and Human Rights Claims.
- Further Leave to Remain (FLR) and Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR).
We can help
We’re experienced – our immigration solicitors have been helping people come to Britain for many years.
- We’re up to date – we make it our priority to keep up with the constant changes in immigration law and European Union legislation.
- We’ll listen – everyone’s case is different and there is no one solution that fits everyone. Our immigration solicitors will listen to your situation and guide you along the best path for you and your circumstances.
- We’ll speak your language – you need to fully understand your situation and what you need to do. If we don’t speak your language, we will make sure we have someone on hand who can translate.
- We’re flexible with our fees with most cases – our fees are competitive and we provide various payment options including fixed fees.
Contact us to arrange a free 15 minute preliminary telephone consultation with one of our immigration solicitors.